Writing quote

Sure, it's simple writing for kids...Just as simple as raising them.
— Ursula K. LeGuin

Monday, August 15, 2011

RHONDA KNIGHT INTERVIEWS ME ON BLOGTALK RADIO

   I was interviewed by Rhonda Knight on blogtalk radio today, and am happy to report that I did not sound like a total dork on the show. She erroneously introduced me as a motivational speaker, so just to be clear on this point, if any of you are motivated by what I have to say, fantastic! But motivational speaker, I most definitely am not! Nervous though I was in the beginning, I really did enjoy my chat with Rhonda about books, writing, and Cixi, The Dragon Empress
   For those of you who missed it live, you can listen in here. Click on the one that says, "Sharing with us-authors Dana Davis..." She interviewed me first, but I'm listed after pastor, author, and motivational speaker, Dana Davis, so you can't see my name right away. 
   Also, the bulk of my interview is in the first segment, but she wraps up with a few more questions for me towards the end about how I balance my writing with motherhood, so fast forward to close to the end if you want me to "motivate" you on this aspect. Ha. Ha.
   I would love to know what you think, so please leave me a comment.





Listen to internet radio with RhondaKnight on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment