Writing quote

Sure, it's simple writing for kids...Just as simple as raising them.
— Ursula K. LeGuin

Sunday, April 22, 2012

RAYCHELLE MUHAMMED INTERVIEWS ME ON THE WRITER'S BLOCK

   Wow! Some days I look back on my week and realize, that was one heck of a busy week! My interviews by Raychelle Muhammed of the Writer's Block, and Stacie Theis of BeachBoundBooks were posted. Sarah Eden conducted an interview with me via an IM chat box and posted it on the I Need Friends Friday segment of her blog. I chaperoned my daughter's field trip to the Exploratorium in San Francisco, and attended the terrific SCBWI Spring Spirit Conference in Rocklin, California. I'll note some insights and impressions of the conference once I've had a chance to digest it all a little. 
   In the meantime, read about my journey to becoming an author, how Cixi, The Dragon Empress came to be, and how I've promoted my work on Raychelle Muhammed's The Writer's Block. I'll post the other interviews in upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment