Writing quote

Sure, it's simple writing for kids...Just as simple as raising them.
— Ursula K. LeGuin

Friday, June 14, 2013

THE "SCOOP" ON SCOOP.IT AND PAPER.LI

   I have just discovered Paper.Li and Scoop.it courtesy of social media guru Frances Caballo, author of Blogging Just for Writers and Social Media Just for Writers. Frances has a new blog Social Media Just for Writers which offers some great information and social media tips. Ever feel like you've run out of interesting things to say on Twitter or Facebook or don't know what to blog about next? Paper.Li and Scoop.It will help you cull content from around the internet based on topics you choose. For example, I select topics about writing for children as that's my area of interest and that's what my blog is about. Several of my recent Twitter posts are content "scooped" from Scoop.it. Here's a great blog post from Laura Brown about how to curate information from this site. With Paper.li, you can even create your own newsletter. Check out mine below and let me know what you've found "scoop-worthy". In the meantime, Happy Scooping!


No comments:

Post a Comment